Gabriel Di Blasi is an industrial engineer, industrial property agent and lawyer. His practice covers national and international matters, including patents, industrial design, business secrets, cultivars, licensing and franchise agreements, management of technology and technological innovation, trademarks and copyrights.
Di Blasi chairs the CET2 Design, the Study & Work Commission of the International Federation of Intellectual Property Lawyers (FICPI). He is a member of the Standing Committee on Pharma & Biotechnology of the International Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property (AIPPI) and a Mentor at ENDEAVOR for Intellectual Property matters.
Di Blasi is an advisor for the Institute of Government Relations (Irelgov). He is also a member and responsible for the intellectual property and regulatory affairs of the Biotechnology Commission at the National Federation of Industries of the State of São Paulo (FIESP). Di Blasi also serves as the Legal Director of the Brazilian Association of Franchising sectional Rio (ABF-Rio).
- Brazilian Intellectual Property Association (ABPI)
- Brazilian Association of Industrial Property Agents (ABAPI)
- American Intellectual Property Law Association (AIPLA)
- National Biosafety Association (ANBIO)
- Interamerican Association of Intellectual Property (ASIPI)
- Information Council on Biotechnology (CIB)
- International Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property (AIPPI)
- International Federation of Intellectual Property Attorneys (FICPI)
- International Trademark Association (INTA)